Saturday, March 21, 2009

About Me

Brothers and sisters, this blog surrounded by an event befalling my family. In 1999 I, my family, experience financial problem. The problem is so weight with debt which so many requirement of monthly we must debt and debt to fulfill the need in living.

The problem started when I was having business with a debt of capital. With a few of knowledge and poor of experience, operation was held by some one which is not competence, and my involvement was so low because of my time from Monday of Friday is dedicated to work in a government-owned corporation. The result was the business performance not like the expected and finally fail and backrupt, and still remain much debt that was big enough for my level.

The case make me feel called by the God for soon near by in order not to more and more far from Him. Then I multiply istighfar, introspective and always pray and said “ Oh God please ease our life, teach me to manage my finance”. So and so I always pray like that in the difficult situation.

The situation not then becomes good so far, however it was becoming seriouse with case of my car was burnt out and requiring a big enough of cost. Finally I sole and convert by a car that was much older then before. This case doesn't make hopeless, I feel the God has been testing me in order to make sure if I would be more near to Him or hopeless from His blessing.

Our life was more and more religion, mostly attended any religion studys, learning arabic language, and many more spirituality activities. The situation hardly amuses we though economical still difficult. That thing was toke place during about four years. Finally at one time I think about to leave for hajj.

An odd wishful thinking where the debt was still so much, with the condition of monthly in debt and debt, while I had a desire to leave for hajj which of course need a big num ber of money of cost. I did not understand so, I just wishing to leave for hajj, very very deep widhing. I hardly lonesome feel long for to see Ka'bah, hardly longing likely I have ever seen it and wish to see it again.

My lonsome feeling so big and that I often pray and ask to the God to be ridden away to Baitullah in Makka. I also often prayed and say odd so “Oh God I really want to see the holy land, Makka, and would you please riddening me away but please pay me for my debt first yaa Rab. Really, You are very powerful and easy for everything you want)”.

Fially, I did not ever known, various cases happended and then cause many money on me. My company send me training out board, and I earned enough money. It is then my debt amortized. And in December 2003, alhamdulillah I leaved for Makkatul Mukarromah to madinatul Munawwaroh for Hajj.

Subhanallah alhamdulillah, after Hajj some my possition in work was rising, then some other positions outside the office was proposed to me. Since the time my life was becoming so financially easy. Then I also able to continue post graduate. I have been studying economics and taking Magister Management with subject of Marketing. I hope after that study then I can make business and bright sells and can give sharing my knowledge to others in order not to experience problem like me.

Alhamdulillah month of april 2006 we graduated and obtains best graduate predicate for concentration of Marketing.

Financial of me was always good, each month I save some money for buying some books and video CD, attending some seminars, joining business communities and motivation like Entrepreneur University, Greenleave, Mark Plus Club, etc. I wish that I can obtain information and knowledge as many as possible to share to others in order not to experience financial problem just like me.

The name like of Aa Gym, Syafii Antonio, Tung Dessem Waringnin, James Gwee, Rheinald Kasali, Hermawan Karta Jaya, Andre Wongso, Anthony Dio Marthin, FX COKRO HADI. And also Anthony Robin, Phillip Kotler, Michael Potter, Jeffrey J. Fox, Rhonda Byrne, Michael J Losier, Wallace D Wattles, and others are people who enough giving colour to me about understanding of financial and business and motivation, through the books, audio and video CDs or seminars. Beside that I also having from academic science which I have obtained in Post Graduate college.

I start to share what I have learned to others, becomes business consultant in some small scale enterprises, and always will develop more benefit between my workdload time in my office.

Alhamdulillah, on 25th of Des 2008 I had opportunity again to walk in the holy land of Makkah al Mukarromah for the second Hajj visit. This of we are both with beloved wife, hopefully becomes Hajji Mabrur Walmabrurah. That is all the present I can share.

Wassalamu 'alaikum,
Jumala
Email: jumala@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment